Records & Billing

All ambulance billing and emergency service records requests are handled by Intermedix.  You can contact them at 800-867-0944 or at their website

Requests for fire services records are handled by the Trophy Club MUD No. 1 District Secretary through an Open Records Request.  Please click here for more information.